Loan Document Scanning Services
A paperless solution to reduce risk in the loan process.
Switching to Paperless Loan Documents Will Help Your Business
Are you working with a pile of papers stacked up around your desk at the moment? Many financial institutions that still rely on paper loan documents struggle with the number of records they need to file and organize daily. The process for filling out and filing loan applications and contracts without digital assistance is time-consuming, inefficient, and increases the risk of misfiling paperwork. To free your bank, credit union, or loan office from dependence on paper loan documents, you should consider hiring a comprehensive document scanning service.
Partnering with loan document scanning services can give your company freedom from the tedious process of working with physical loan documents. Scanning services convert your paper loan documents, client records, and customer bank documents into a comprehensive document management system. Digital loan documents open the possibility of a more convenient application and review process for your customers. Additionally, switching to a paperless system eliminates the risk of misfiling or accidentally destroying physical documents.
At DocCapture, we can help your paperless transition by partnering you with an exceptional loan document scanning service. Our nationwide network of local and regional scanning companies provides outstanding solutions to your paper problem. When you hire a professional scanning company, they remove the burden of paper documents by creating exceptional digital copies and securely storing your physical copies according to federal regulations.
Fill out the form to get a free quote today and learn about the scanning options available in your area!
Get a Quote
Looking to Scan Your Loan Files?
Get connected to the best document scanning company in your area. Contact us today!
Is a Loan Document Scanning Service the Right Option for Your Loan Business?
Relying on paper to handle your loan applications and contracts is a time-consuming and tedious process. Additionally, your financial business runs a higher risk of misfiling paperwork or having clients incorrectly file their loan applications when you work with physical documents. To reduce the time spent during the application process and avoid the risk of paperwork mishaps, you should consider a loan document scanning service.
Hiring a scanning service gives your financial institution freedom from tedious paperwork and makes the loan application process much more efficient. From initial application to the signing of trailing documents, a loan document scanning provider revolutionizes how your business approaches the loan process.
Here is how the loan document scanning process works:
- Gather all of the loan documents on file and the physical forms you want to be converted and box them for the scanning service to collect.
- Your loan document scanning service then collects your files and transports them to their secure scanning facility.
- After the documents arrive, the service scans the physical copies with equipment that utilizes optical character recognition (OCR) and document imaging software powered by artificial intelligence to convert your loan documents into usable digital files.
- Once the scans are complete, your scanning provider sorts your files into a comprehensive document management system—this gives your company the ability to access documents and offer virtual loan services easily.
- Following the creation of your document management system, the scanning service either shreds, stores, or returns your physical copies in compliance with state and federal regulations.
When you work with a professional file scanning service, your business’s loan process becomes easier for your team and your clients. Digital loan files make it possible to break away from the tedious paper application process and provide your business with a more efficient loan experience.
How Can DocCapture Help You With the Loan Document Scanning Process?
At DocCapture, we understand that your time is best spent running your business, and finding a loan document scanning service for your business probably isn’t at the top of your priority list. Partnering with us eliminates your need to look for a scanning service because we take care of the process for you. Our nationwide network of local and regional loan scanning providers offer the paperless solutions your business needs:
- Comprehensive document management and loan scanning services
- Virtual loan application and contract signing processes from the initial application to trailing documents.
- Safe and secure storage for your physical loan documents