Government Document Scanning Services
Make your documents better by going paperless.
Paperless Documents Are a Solution for Governments
Papers and forms are essential to making local and state governments run smoothly and properly. Every department has a list of required forms and documents they need to fill out and create daily to keep order, maintain quality control, and serve their citizens efficiently and effectively. Even though the documents are necessary to keep governments running, physical copies can also be a significant obstacle for them to overcome. From limited records storage space to misfiled documents, physical copies of forms and other government documents can hinder productivity.
Transforming Government With Document Scanning Services
Hiring a document scanning service is the answer to eliminating the problems physical documents cause. These services remove the burden of paper files by scanning and converting your government documents into digital copies. This conversion allows your government office to save space, centralize files, and improve interactions with constituents through virtual file formats and a digital document management system. Government document scanning services also offer secure storage of physical copies and safely handle sensitive information.
Simplify Your Shift to Paperless With DocCapture
To make the process of finding a government document scanning provider easier, partner with DocCapture. Our nationwide network of local and regional scanning service providers has the right resources to help you transition to paperless documents effectively. With optical character recognition (OCR) scanners and digital imaging services powered by AI, our affiliated scanning services turn your paper documents into easily searchable and interactable forms and file formats. These digital copies and a centralized document management system will allow your government to serve your citizens better.
Fill out the form to get a free quote and learn more about the government scanning service providers in your area today!
Get a Quote
Looking to Scan Your Government Documents?
Get connected to the best document-scanning company in your area. Contact us today!
Should You Partner with a Scanning Service to Make the Switch to Paperless Documents?
Managing paper documents can be a task. It's easy for them to be misplaced, damaged, or destroyed. Especially when it comes to important government forms and certificates like vehicle registrations, recreation permits, and marriage certificates. Converting them into digital copies can make things a lot easier and more efficient. It not only makes it easy to access these important documents but also helps you to complete forms more efficiently.
Partnering with a scanning service empowers your department to transfer legacy documents and convert current forms into easily usable digital copies on a large scale. A professional document conversion service is prepared to handle thousands of records at a time to make the process efficient and straightforward for your organization. This strategy cuts down on the time you need to collect files and quickly frees up office storage space for more efficient records management.
Here's how the government document scanning process works:
- You start by gathering all the paperwork and forms you want your scanning service to convert and packing them for transport.
- The service then travels to your government office, collects the files you prepared, and safely transports them to its secure scanning facility.
- Once the files arrive, the scanning provider converts your physical copies into digital files via equipment that uses optical character recognition and document imaging software powered by artificial intelligence to make your paperless documents both searchable and interactive.
- After the scanning process is complete, the scanning service compiles the files into a simplified document management system that centralizes your government’s document database.
- Following the creation of your document management system, your scanning provider either shreds, securely stores, or returns your physical copies in compliance with state and federal government regulations.
When you choose to work with a professional scanning service provider, your government office will significantly benefit from convenient digital documents, a centralized file database, and the option for long-term off-site records storage. These features make it possible for your local or state government agency to spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time focusing on what matters most—your citizens.
How Can DocCapture Help You Make the Paperless Transition?
At DocCapture, we know that state and local governments are always busy serving their people. Looking for a good document conversion service is not always a top priority. That's where we come in to help. We work with you to find the best scanning solution that meets your needs. We have a network of reliable scanning providers who can help your government operate more efficiently and effectively.
When you partner with one of our affiliated scanning partners, you receive:
- Safe and secure transport and conversion of your sensitive documents
- An easy-to-use centralized document management system
- Searchable and interactive digital file copies
- Long-term file storage options