Bulk Scanning Services
Stop storing paper documents. Turn them into electronic documents. We make bulk document scanning easy.
Save time. Save space. Save money. Build a better business.
Paper. It’s been around for about 2,000 years. If you’re still producing, filing, mailing, delivering, or storing it, you’re probably running an inefficient business. Don’t despair–we have the answer to your paper problem.
Storing paper takes filing cabinets, storage units, and dedicated office space. It gets lost, is subject to coffee spills, is destroyed in fire and flood, is blown away by the wind, and even stolen. Best not mention those prying eyes while important, confidential documents are in the copier.
Electronic documents, on the other hand, take up no space at all. They can be backed up so they are never lost, sullied, or destroyed. Once they are uploaded to your document management system, scanned documents give instant access to anyone with permission and keep them secure from those who don’t.
As you look around your office and think about those boxes you have offsite, it’s pretty intimidating. Your staff already spends 50% of their time hunting for the paper they need to do their job (it’s a fact). Having them spend the other 50% on a document scanning project just isn’t smart.
If you want to simplify your office by converting to a paperless system, fill out the form to get a quote today!
Get a Quote
DocCapture: Bulk Document Scanning Made Easy
DocCapture takes a tedious, time-consuming, mind-numbing document scanning project out of your hands. Instead of your staff spending weeks, months, or even years tying up your copiers and disrupting your business process, DocCapture will connect you with the best document scanning services available.
The whole process is called document imaging. Using optical character recognition (OCR technology), your paper documents will be converted to scanned documents that will digitally transform your business operations, making them more efficient in terms of both time and money.
For you and your staff, bulk document scanning is an impossibility. Our document imaging partners have the expensive scanning equipment, technology, and trained staff to do the work of digitizing documents efficiently and effectively in a fraction of the time.
Your customers will thank you
Today’s customers expect instantaneous information.
- If you run a retail business, a customer may call for a copy of a receipt, and they need it now. If it’s on paper, how will you get it to them? If they have to be inconvenienced, next time, they’ll go to your digitally transformed competitor.
- Your law firm needs a signature on a contract NOW. With paper, you have to either call a courier or use a common carrier. Digitized documents mean you can use an electronic service and get your important paperwork signed instantly.
- You’re a physician’s office with a patient that urgently needs a specialist consult. That specialist is across town, and the best a courier can do is deliver the paper documents in two hours. Think about how that affects patient care.
The scenarios are endless, but they all add up to one thing: inefficiency. And inefficiency has consequences: lost customers, costly delays, and in some cases, even the loss of life.
Looking to Scan Your Business Documents?
Get connected to the best document scanning company in your area. Contact us today!
How Bulk Document Scanning Works
Turning paper documents into digital files is an easy way to increase the efficiency of your business, no matter what your business is. You’ll be able to get rid of that expensive storage unit and those banks of file cabinets. With all the time your staff saves, you’ll even be able to hire more efficiently.
Instantly accessible electronic files from virtually any device mean your staff can spend time on what really counts: helping you grow your business and make it more profitable. Instead of trying to find that business lunch receipt from six months ago, they can ensure your customers are happy and encourage repeat business.
We make the process simple
Document scanning services turn your paper documents into digital files in the format you choose, such as Word or PDF.
Here’s how it works:
- Identify the paper documents you want scanned–invoices, receipts, medical records, or any other business document–and package them in boxes.
- The scanning service picks up your boxes and transports them to a secure facility for document imaging.
- The provider scans your paper files with an OCR scanner which converts your document into the file format of your choice.
- Then, the new digital copies of your paper documents are sorted into the electronic document management system of your choice—this system is what makes your records easy to access.
- After your files are scanned and converted, your scanning service either shreds, stores, or returns your physical copies in compliance with state and federal regulations.
With document scanning services, you don’t have to worry about filing documents in the correct location or storing them for the required period of time because the document scanning service complies with state and federal regulations, including HIPAA. It removes the stress of file maintenance and lets you and your staff concentrate on what leads to business success–your customers.
Your Business Needs DocCapture
At DocCapture, we know you’ve worked hard to build your business, and your time is best spent pursuing ongoing growth and success. You don’t want to add to staff inefficiency by having them spend weeks looking for the best document scanning services in your area.
DocCapture creates business efficiency instantly by connecting your business with the best document imaging services in your area. Our network of scanning services providers is equipped with the latest technology for high volume scanning, which means you get fast turnaround from a secure facility to reduce file storage costs, and staff time and emerge triumphant from those mountains of paper.