Student Records Scanning & Education Records Digitization Services
Make record-keeping easier by going paperless.
Increase Organization and Reduce Costs With Digital Student Records
Is your college, private school, or school district still using paper documents to handle student records? With requirements to maintain student records for an extended period, the cost to store those files offsite can hurt your learning establishment's budget. Student files can also cost your educational institution valuable space in your administrative offices if you store them in filing cabinets at your school. In addition to costing your learning institution financially and spatially, paper student records are also difficult to keep organized.
Switching to a paperless system gives you opportunities to increase your office space, add a little extra money to the budget, and the organization in your administrative offices. Digital files take no physical room from your educational institution, and virtual document management systems are much more convenient to search than filing cabinets. Additionally, when you hire a student records scanning service, all you have to do is put your records in a box, and they take care of the rest.
If you want to save your college, private school, or school district space and money by making the switch to digital student records, contact DocCapture. When you partner with us, we eliminate the guesswork of finding a student records scanning service by locating a provider for you. Our nationwide network of affiliated scanning partners provides large-scale scanning solutions for learning facilities.
Fill out the form to receive a free quote and learn more about the student records scanning services in your area today!
Get a Quote
Looking to Scan Your Student Records?
Get connected to the best document scanning company in your area. Contact us today!
Should You Switch to Paperless Student Records?
Between rigorous learning standards and the need for storing student records, educators and administrative staff have more pressure on them than ever before. Relying on paper documents to keep track of your student records is costly, time-consuming, and easy to misfile. By switching to a paperless system, you open your learning facility to the possibility of increasing both storage space and productivity.
Partnering with a student record scanning service is one of the easiest and most reliable ways to transition from paper documents to student files. Scanning services take the time-consuming process of scanning documents and organizing them into a usable digital platform off of your shoulders. When you work with a reliable scanning service, your educational institution will benefit from searchable student records and an easy-to-use document management system.
Here is how a student records scanning service transforms your student records:
- Your learning establishment boxes the physical copies of student records to prepare them for collection.
- The scanning service then travels to your institution and transports them to their secure scanning facility.
- After the documents arrive, your provider scans the physical copies of your student records with equipment that utilizes optical character recognition (OCR) and imaging software powered by artificial intelligence to convert them into usable files.
- Once the scan is complete, the service then sorts your files into a digital document management system, which gives your learning establishment the ability to access your files easily.
- Following the scanning process, your partner scanning service either shreds, stores, or returns your physical files in compliance with federal and state educational file regulations.
When you work with a professional student record scanning service, maintaining your student records becomes easier for your staff. Digital files free up physical space and increase the organization of your administrative office, which gives your educational facility the ability to increase focus on your students.
How Can DocCapture Help Your Learning Facility?
At DocCapture, we understand that your staff doesn’t need another task on the schedule. That’s why we take the hassle of finding a scanning service off your shoulders. Our nationwide network of local and regional student record scanning providers offers paperless student file solutions to improve your private school, college, or public school district.
Our providers offer:
- High-quality document and image scanning services for student records
- An easy-to-use the digital document management system
- Safe and secure storage for your physical student records